To the clerk
On the 13th October 2022 I verbally gave my resignation as Chairman to the Council. I would like to still reside on the Council as a councillor but due to going back to work full time in May as well as having a young family to take care of I have not been able to dedicate my time as I could do before. I have tried my hardest to do it all but unfortunately it has proved impossible. I believe the Council deserves someone who can give 100% as I once was able to do. I have enjoyed my time as Chairman and wish whoever takes over the role my best and will try and give as much support as I can.
PKF Littlejohn LLP (Ref: SBA Team),
15 Westferry Circus,
Canary Wharf, London E14 4HD
Internal Auditor : Kate Houlihan
The Parish Meeting tonight has been cancelled, a new date will be published shortly
to get in contact please email,
or call Ann Wallington, Weldon branch Secretary, 07872 642310
- May Council Meeting in a downpour was a sight to see in the Car Park but was productive
- We have a contact in regards to Planning now with North Northants Councillors
- Slowing traffic throughout the village is on going but has been productive awaiting grant options
- Quotes in regards to CCTV at the Village Hall
- Research into extending the Play Area at the back of the Village Hall
- Meetings to be arranged in pulling the School, Church, Council and Village Hall together.